Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Week 4

I have been reading for a while now, I find it very useful to read about Python and programming, so its been useful. However, Im still trying to get my head around the fact that recursion is acceptable. From the linguistics point of view it is so wrong to define something by using the term you're trying to define! What helps me though, is trying to see it from the mathematical point of view. Its sort of similar to induction.... At least its the same idea that if it worked with the previous case it should work with this one, or I don't know... Thats how I think about it

Now, regarding the lab, this week.....

Loved the Motorized exercise!! It was a lot of fun creating that but HATED the Testing part! I didn't even now what tests to create! I'm not good at that testing stuff.... Anyways if someone has any suggestions on how to get better at testing and more familiar with them I am taking anything that might come in handy! Please comment your suggestions :)

PS: I was worried this class would be less interactive that 108, but it turns out I feel like now we're getting our hands more dirty and actually programming more, as oppose to being told what to do... Its probably because we have way more tools now!


See you guys next time

No comments:

Post a Comment